DuBiotech invites and encourages companies and investors from all around the globe to form their biotech and other related companies in this free zone and contribute their work.
DuBiotech is subsidiary of the Dubai Government and is in accordance with the legislation of the UAE with all the international standards established by the Food and Drug Administration and the World Health Organization in the life sciences sector. The companies that are set up in the Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park are supported by the Dubai Government, together with the Foundation for Research and Innovation, for conducting research activities in medical, environmental and agricultural businesses.
Advantages of Setting Up a Business in DuBiotech
At present, DuBiotech is working on a grant policy that will benefit the companies in Dubai and positively influence the economy. DuBiotech is based on a Free Zone Model which offers various facilities at an accessible location.
Facilities at DuBiotech
- - Executive offices which are fully furnished and equipped with business centers and meeting rooms, ideal for foreign companies. The workspaces here have the high-speed internet facility.
- - There are work and office spaces according to the business needs of a company. There’s even a laboratory space shell designed to offer all the basic necessities for the research and development purposes.
- - The labs have easy access to compressed gas lines and a vacuum system. They also have access to waste management and are fitted with high safety precautions.
- - The free zone provides an affordable land leasing area for different sectors like manufacturing units, R&D facilities, training centers, warehousing, and storage, headquarter buildings, etc.
Free Zone Benefits
- - 100% foreign ownership
- - 100% repatriation of profits
- - 100% tax-free operations for 50 years
- - Long-term lease facility with a minimum lease of 15 years
- - Partners can avail easy company incorporation
- - Special customs exemptions
- - Fast-track visa services
Types of Permissible Legal Entities in DuBiotech
DuBiotech is one of the best spots for biomanufacturing companies. Such companies can set up their business in this Dubai Free Zone under any of the following 3 legal business forms:
1. Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ LLC)
A free zone limited liability company should have a minimum capital of AED 50,000, but for a company falling under one of these segments, the minimum capital required is AED 300,000:
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Therapeutics Segment
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Food Segment
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Agricultural, Forestry & Horticulture Segment
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Environment Segment
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Medical/Scientific Devices or Equipment Segment
- - Manufacturing and Production Activity under the Specialty Supplies Segment
2. Branch of a UAE Based Company
The company should be registered under the UAE government and the individual or corporate person should be a resident of the UAE. There is no requirement of a minimum capital.
3. Branch of a Foreign Company
Any foreign-based company can open their branch in DuBiotech free zone without any minimum capital. The individual or corporate person need not be a resident of the UAE.
Types of Business Licensing Options in DuBiotech
DuBiotech or Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park provide different clusters for companies to penetrate in, such as:
- - Therapeutics
- - Food
- - Agricultural, Forestry, Horticulture
- - Environment
- - Medical/Scientific Devices or Equipment
- - Specialty Supplies
- - Diagnostics and Analysis
- - Life Science Services
- - Live Science Associations (non-profit)
In these sectors, companies have the following business licensing options:
- - Marketing license
- - Industrial Activity license
- - Warehousing license
- - Import and Re-export license
- - Consultancy license
- - Service Activities license
- - Community Organizations license
Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park (DuBiotech) has now become the leading Life Sciences cluster in the Middle East with approximately 90 leading companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical devices, and agribusinesses that are licensed by DuBiotech and adding to the success of the free zone. This is the right time to invest your time and money in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.Our team will handle all the business registration process including the licensing, VAT registration, employee visa services, availing the best work and lab facility, and all other legal formalities of a business at an affordable cost. Contact us, our team will be glad to help you.
Contact us to set up your business in Dubai Biotechnology and Research Park, our team will be glad to assist you!
For more information and enquiries, please (Contact Us) at 00971558879700 or email us at email@example.com